When visiting our office
- Bring your Health Card every time
- Inform the receptionist of any changes in contact information, including cell phone and email address
- Bring a list of your concerns and requests for each appointment
- Bring all medications with you to review
- Please be on time! The doctor will see you as close to your appointment time as is possible
- If you are going to be late, please call the receptionist as soon as possible to ensure you will still be seen
- All visits are by appointment only
- Annual physical exams are usually booked 4 weeks in advance*
- Please call 416-743-5853 during office hours to book all appointments
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Appointments cancelled after this time, or missed appointments, will be charged to the patient.
- We reserve a certain number of appointment spaces each day for urgent care. Please be patient with our receptionists as they will try their best to book your appointments as appropriate
- We encourage you to call our office first, before deciding to go to a walk-in clinic. Our goal is to provide comprehensive and timely care for our patients.
- Please bear with us when calling the office for an appointment. It may be difficult to get through on the lines especially early in the morning or you may be put on hold for a length of time. We understand your frustration and are trying our best to serve you in a timely fashion.
- When you are running low on your medications, please be sure to book an appointment at least 1 week before you are done. Sometimes, we understand that you may forget and you may need your pharmacy to request a refill.
*As summer months tend to be busier, we recommend that you call 6 weeks in advance to book your physical
For prescription renewals, please book an appointment to speak with your doctor. We will not be able to complete renewals over the phone or from pharmacy faxes.